Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so as you know i was just recently in a accident, but my question is in regards to my insurance now. This is my first accident so I dont know what is going to happen except that they are covering all the damages that i know of so far, and my helmet and jacket. I also have gotten two 10 over tickets this year :banghead: How bad is my insurance going to rape me? is there anything i can do to get some more money out of this? They charge me $90.72 a month as is for my full coverage. I'm expecting my increases next year to be ridiculous

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Unfortunately, there's no way of knowing how much of an increase you might be hit with. Most preferred carriers would non-renew your policy if you had an accident and 2 tickets over a policy term. Wait for your renewal quote and then shop around for better pricing. You might get lucky with your current carrier. Motor vehicle reports cost money to run so some carriers won't run a motor vehicle report on every driver every year...so they might not even pick up on the ticket. But usually if you have an accident they'll run your MVR.
Either way, the only thing you can do is wait to see if they offer a renewal...and what the premium looks like. Then shop around for better pricing.

·
Registered
621 Posts
so as you know i was just recently in a accident, but my question is in regards to my insurance now. This is my first accident so I dont know what is going to happen except that they are covering all the damages that i know of so far, and my helmet and jacket. I also have gotten two 10 over tickets this year :banghead: How bad is my insurance going to rape me? is there anything i can do to get some more money out of this? They charge me $90.72 a month as is for my full coverage. I'm expecting my increases next year to be ridiculous
you sir, will be raped. Thanks for playing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts