Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I should post this in the classifieds section but its not really up for sale yet. I have a 03 600rr with about 12k miles. Some goodies, tinted screen, aftermarket signals, yosh slip on and a few other small mods, in great shape for 03. How much are these bikes going for now? I havent been in the market to buy a bike for a while so I have no idea what to realistically expect to get.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
try looking around on craigslist or other sites that sell bikes for what other 03 with ~12k miles are going for......prolly a good place to start.....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
go to nada.com to get the blue book value. the used prices very depending on you area. the goodies really dont change the price much. and after market exhaust only and $100 or so on the price. but other than that nothing else will make it worth more.

·
Super Mod Wanna-be
3,168 Posts
Now-a-days it seems used bikes are selling (or trying to) for more than brand new leftover bikes from the dealership. In a realistic market and not this crazy inflated used bike market I would say around 4k.

I believe kbb.com or nada.com has quotes for used bikes. Check that out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool...thanks ill check out the kbb and nada site. I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen a bike similar to my year and miles been sold recently. I usually use that as my base for listing price. For example as the one guy said to check craigslist for what theyre going for. Im just lazy and dont want to put that much time into searching right now lol. It takes a while to get a feel for what they are worth like that.

A

·
0 Posts
nada is what insurance companies use when trying to value a car or bike. It is usually less then the KBB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts