Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't know how dumb of a question this is, but I feel that it is dumb.

Is there anywhere I can buy a set of race fairings that come painted? I don't really care how they look because they're for the track, but I figured I'd eventually do something just so they're not plain. Is there any place that sells race fairings painted already?

I also have one other question. Are there race fairings that exist that have the headlight/taillight cut outs? Reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of having fairings like this for street and track, since I don't have the money for a track bike, and I don't want to go through the trouble of swapping the fairings. What about cutting the hole myself, would that be too hard?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I don't know how dumb of a question this is, but I feel that it is dumb.

Is there anywhere I can buy a set of race fairings that come painted? I don't really care how they look because they're for the track, but I figured I'd eventually do something just so they're not plain. Is there any place that sells race fairings painted already?

why not get plain, then just use rattle can/stickers... you said you dont care how it looks... let a grade 2 class paint it for you, id tottaly rock some track plastics like that...!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, Yeah I actually thought about that. Just buying them plain and spray painting the ****.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Motofansclub??

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*Bump for new question*

I also have one other question. Are there race fairings that exist that have the headlight/taillight cut outs? Reason I'm asking is because I'm thinking of having fairings like this for street and track, since I don't have the money for a track bike, and I don't want to go through the trouble of swapping the fairings. What about cutting the hole myself, would that be too hard?

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
*Bump for new question*

Not that I know of unless you buy aftermarket street fairings. Theres no point though because the reason to remove your lights is so they dont break when you crash at the track.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts