Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im considering selling my 07 cbr600rr that was purchased this year as a leftover theres only about 500 miles on it, white, perfect condition...i just want to know what a fair price would be?

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
white is a really desirable color and you have such low miles. I'd say between 7500-8000.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
few reasons won't have room for it in the garage soon, I have a twin bro who doesn't even have a permit who got his hands on the spare key( so any tickets he gets will probably be in my name/ if he drops it I'm f'd) that's it

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
theres no way thats the reasons, you should have thought about that when buying it. theres no way you will sell it for $7500+. you are gonna take a hit.
Some people get excited in getting a bike, then once they have it they realized that its not for them.
But yep.....you will lose a lot of money.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just sold an '06 GSX-R1000 in perfect condition with som mods for just over $8k. I doubt you'll get anywhere near that, but there's a sucker born every minute. Never know.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i would say the only way u are going to get close to what u paid for it initially is to find someone who is really desperate to buy a bike............especially the white 07. That person also has to not know how much a bike 1 year old with 500 miles on it is really worth as well: i.e didn't do his/her research

other than that, there is no way u are going to get any1 that knows what they are buying to pay 7500 IMO

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ask 7900, take 7500 or so. You can still get some decent money out of that depending on where you live. I'd go for 7000 at the very lowest

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
move where you reside, or change the ignition switch to a different key. don't get rid of your bike for these retarded reasons.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Whatever reason he has to sell it, that's his bitnes... Maybe he's a noob looking for a used 07, and he lyin just to kick it... but its stil his bitnes... lol...

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
What, are you like 12?

Yeah, maybe you haven't matured enough to have a bike.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If you live in socal.. i'll take it off your hands for 5 g's... thats the going price... right fellas....
I'll give yeah 5500.00 !!!!!lolllol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts