Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello MOD I need help. I wanted to post something in the classified section under the wanted thread. It said a MOD would have to approve it. As right I've heard nothing more. Could someone please look into this for me. It say's anyone can post in the wanted section, not needing 100 post like the selling aspect of the classifieds. Thanks in advance for any info or help.

·
Modcake with sprinkles
9,039 Posts
Hello MOD I need help. I wanted to post something in the classified section under the wanted thread. It said a MOD would have to approve it. As right I've heard nothing more. Could someone please look into this for me. It say's anyone can post in the wanted section, not needing 100 post like the selling aspect of the classifieds. Thanks in advance for any info or help.
We take a look every other day or so and approve the threads that get posted there. We've had issues of people either spamming or trying to circumvent the for sale rules.

Your thread should be approved and listed in the Wanted section now. :banger:

let me know if you have issues.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We take a look every other day or so and approve the threads that get posted there. We've had issues of people either spamming or trying to circumvent the for sale rules.

Your thread should be approved and listed in the Wanted section now. :banger:

let me know if you have issues.
Oh I have issues but not with this lol :retard:

Thanks for the help and info bud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts