Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1)If I plug my dynojet quickshifter into the ignition module , does it automatically cut spark rather than fuel or do I have to set that up somehow?

2)If i make a change on the ignition map it doesn't show on the saved fuel map. Does it stay in the ignition module on the bike?? So can I change ignition mapping away from the bike??

thanks and YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok, ill take answers from you less intelligent humans..........lol

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
LOL sorry, Just read that now. (obviously) Yes youhaveto set the shifter up. It isn't just a plug in and away you go type thing. Yep cuts ignition. and ifyou make changes to the ignition map, I should hope it does not show on your fuel map. LOL Think about it. Personally I wouldn't bother, coz you'll get sfa from adjusting the ignition anyway. Have fun

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, i guess i was expecting another table for the ignition map when I was away from the bike. I don't think i will mess with the ignition map, just using it to cut spark so I guess consistent shifts........thanks

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
not a drama. Alot of money just for a quik shifter though. One of the guys over here just put a different after market shifter on their bike, forget what brand.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, I looked into techtronics and translogic, but it would have cost just as much and I wouldn't have the ability to drive myself nuts with the ignition map...lol. PLus dynojet is in the us so easier if i need replacement parts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts