Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up ppls i signed up on this site not to long ago but i ended up getting a zx6 .. well now im getting a 06 rr .. my questiion is what is teh pros and cons of the bike ... it is black with the tribal design .. do the 06's even have black in tribal ? just trying to make sure this guy isnt trying to sell me an 05 while saying its an 06 ...

thanks

D

·
0 Posts
'06's are orange with black tribal, '05 is black with the silverish tribal, so yes, he's trying to sell you an '05 claiming it's a 2006.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
hey whats up ppls i signed up on this site not to long ago but i ended up getting a zx6 .. well now im getting a 06 rr .. my questiion is what is teh pros and cons of the bike ... it is black with the tribal design .. do the 06's even have black in tribal ? just trying to make sure this guy isnt trying to sell me an 05 while saying its an 06 ...

thanks
Not seen a black in tribal 06' as yet!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
$5200 is pretty cheap for an "06" with that mileage...makes you wonder

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah im guessing it was wrecked he didnt tell ins and he fixed it up himself .. thats my take on it so i dunno

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yea that ify. It is def an 05, I thought maybe it was a typo but he clearly put 06 everywhere in the post. I would ride the bike and def ask a ton of questions if you are serious about buying this bike

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well his wife emailed me back saying he put these plastics on ... what im trying to see is why would someone buy new plastics and polish boths rims but leave the fugly azz stock front and back turn signals ... i think ima pass on this bike ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts