Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, there was a regular member who had purchased one and I forget who it was. Anyone remember? I searched for 20 minutes and fumbled through 15 threads and nothing.

Anyhow, my question is this: Do they come in 2 different colors? I thought it was only one.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
looks like lighting to me.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nem I have been wondering as well, glad you posted this thread. It looks like the RR4 (Japanese version) is a darker blue than the Corsair but it could be just the lighting. I will try and get better pictures as well. If anyone can post a first hand photo of their Pedrosa that would help.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The things is, I looked at this helmet in person and the light blue is on the left side if you were looking at the helmet head on.

But in the pics I posted the light blue is on the right side (facing it).

I'm just confused.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
im not sure if this has been discussed or not, but is it me or is pedrosas helmet very star wars-ish...obviously the character on the back is...but the sides look sorta like the empries symbols...ok yeah im a nerd...

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
domo arigato to mr. roboto, domo, domo. :D (told ya i'm real drunk)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Nem i was wondering the same thing. I looked on the different pics of Pedrosa and the one he wears is actually dark blue. When I saw him at Laguna in daylight it wasnt even a light blue at all.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dark.days said:
Hey Nem i was wondering the same thing. I looked on the different pics of Pedrosa and the one he wears is actually dark blue. When I saw him at Laguna in daylight it wasnt even a light blue at all.
I thought the same thing.

And from this link it's clearly light blue on both sides. http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=56147

Maybe Nick or Chris can clarify this for us.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
yes please do because this may very well be the next helmet i buy...the dark blue looks way better if there are different shades of blue

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
It is definitely just the lighting.

Damn that is a nice design. Almost makes me want to switch brands from Suomy (shhhh). Too bad Arai doesn't offer sponsorship at the club racing level....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts