Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
those look cheap as hell, and I'm not talking about price. There are other aftermarket fairing sellers (auctmarts is the only one that I can name off the top of my head)

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
The kits that I've seen from them seemed to look pretty good. You're not going to have OEM quality, but for the most part they don't look too bad. I was actually thinking about replacing my fairings this winter and was going to use Auctmarts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, thanks for the input man! I just got the bike a little while ago and just wanna get something decent soon so I can throw it on during the winter as well.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read reviews about auctmarts and they say that some of the fairings change colour and or melt on the belly fairing!?!?!?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Biglen how did you make out with your fairings form KP were there any defects or melting that occurred or turn yellow? did you put heat shields in? did it come with full hardware bolts ext? Sorry for all the questions I'm just looking for the right place to buy from! lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fairings

I've been checking out absfairings.com. Any opinions on the fairings or has anyone purchased from them? I was told by a local Honda dealer that the company is good. I have been hearing that a lot of places don't stand by damages during shipping. I'm not real sure about that but if anyone knows it would be nice to find out. I am looking to replace my 13rr red fairings with a set of repsol ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts