Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the board real quick. I picked up my "new to me" RR May 14th. It's an '03 Black one that's actually been rebuilt. So I'm crossing my fingers there, hoping I didn't get a lemon.

I'm a relatively new rider. This is my first bike to own, although I rode my roomates F4i all through college. Still very, very green though so I'm taking it pretty easy.

I'm down here in Alabama and definitely looking for some local riders who wouldn't mind having a noob tag along. Looking forward to talking and learning lots from you guys! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
welcome. does your family know you started on this forum?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the greets guys. I was a little distressed at first as I started looking around the site more and the OffTopic forum has a subtitle mentioning New Rider intro's should go there. However, I couldn't delete this post once I had submitted. So thanks for not flaming me!

I just ordered a Vortex stand and spools yesterday from kneedraggers, so I'm itching to get that and start tearing into the bike to see what all I can learn and mod. And trust me, I have more to learn than mod! Oh and trust me bucky, I plan on trying to stay upright! :D

Thanks again for the greets and I'll see you guys around....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts