Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in southern CA and can walk into pretty much any dealership in the area right now and get on 08 for $9,300-$9,500 OTD. My question is when the 09s come out, can I expect these same dealerships to sell me an 09 for the same $9,300-$9,500 OTD price, or do they jack up the price since the bike is brand new? Just trying to get an idea for what I could expect to pay for a new 09, assume I get a good deal on one. Any info. would be appreciated.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Expect the price to be over 10k easy. Bikes are like any other commodity in this world. They fall victim to the laws of supply and demand. Look at ipods/iphones/computers/cars, they all start out high and drop in price eventually. It will drop with time, but not until the 2010 bikes come out.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I live in southern CA and can walk into pretty much any dealership in the area right now and get on 08 for $9,300-$9,500 OTD. My question is when the 09s come out, can I expect these same dealerships to sell me an 09 for the same $9,300-$9,500 OTD price, or do they jack up the price since the bike is brand new? Just trying to get an idea for what I could expect to pay for a new 09, assume I get a good deal on one. Any info. would be appreciated.

Are you sure this was the OTD price? If so, what dealership are you looking at? The ones I've been looking at were about 1K more than that for an '08.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts