Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are all the 600rr mirrors the same? i have an 07 cbr and my left mirror broke off, i cant find anything local with my year cept 03's - 06's , will they fit? are the identical?

·
Registered
714 Posts
you have internet... so ill assume you can receive mail. order the right part online get it shipped. this would result in you not having to ask your question. but yea they are the same... they both allow you to see behind you... errr or your elbows

·
Registered
714 Posts
because he wants to put them on now... instead of ordering them online and have them be already on the way he wants to ask a derp a derp question.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you have internet... so ill assume you can receive mail. order the right part online get it shipped. this would result in you not having to ask your question. but yea they are the same... they both allow you to see behind you... errr or your elbows
you sir are a ****.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Hahaha ooooo ooooo oooo ooo mewtwo, mewtwo!!!!!

Get money, and we gonna get money! Dem boys fresh but they not this stunnin!!
When I walk by even smell like money, dope man clean not a damn stain on me!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
welcome to the year 2012.. YOU CAN GET THE RIGHT PIECE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

no need to mod other years parts.. and i doubt you would even have to...worst case scenario you would just use a drill and screw it into your top front fairing... but im just sayin.. muh n!gga

·
Registered
714 Posts
lols its that time of the night! hahaha its like clockwork... im out here gettin my post count up n sh!t (tryn to sound gangsta) semi troll'n deez fools wit dem dumb ahhh questions... and MONNNNNNNNNNKAAAAY shows up roll'n n troll'n hahahaha

·
Registered
621 Posts
welcome to the year 2012.. YOU CAN GET THE RIGHT PIECE SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.

no need to mod other years parts.. and i doubt you would even have to...worst case scenario you would just use a drill and screw it into your top front fairing... but im just sayin.. muh n!gga

are you saying u can go some where like HERE Or HERE. and Get what you need at the lowest price shipped to your door?

thats crazy talk sir.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
are you saying u can go some where like HERE Or HERE. and Get what you need at the lowest price shipped to your door?

thats crazy talk sir.
I heard you can find anything on the internet, even mature pics of women......just sayin.

·
Registered
714 Posts
hahahaha all you guys be tripp'n! and thanks sprotsluv for your input... that would look goofy, like that matters but i like to use the good ol turn your head

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
My neighbors usto pass around a funny cigg....said it relaxed them.

I'm starting to think it wasn't a winston!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts