Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped my bike a while back and the left side footpegs and mirror broke off.

How much would the pegs+mirror come out to be? Just lookin for a rough estimate before I actually go in and purchase it.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
since you have to replace them anyways, why not just get some vortex rearsets, disco can hook you up with that. Just PM him

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
www.discounthondaparts.com only buy the parts you need. the heel guard is like $45, the peg is like $35, and the bracket is like $35. if you broke only the bracket then only buy that and then assemble it with the old parts you already have. the mirrors run around $50-$60. check the link ^^^

·
Registered
928 Posts
Keep looking around. You may be able to buy the rear sets off of someone that has upgraded to aftermarket. I bought mine used, in great shape for about $20.00.

Mirrors are hard to get without scratches however.

Service Honda is hard to beat and their service is great and shipping is prompt.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the input, bikebandit.com seems a little expensive.

50 bucks for a little peg? I just need the left gearing one, not the rears for passenger, and the left mirror.

I took out my wisdom teeth a few days ago so I can't talk but when I can I'm probably going to call up a few dealerships.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I took out my wisdom teeth a few days ago so I can't talk but when I can I'm probably going to call up a few dealerships.
YOU took out yer wisdom teeth, damn... i gave myself stitches once, but you got me beat! haha j/k :icon_lol:

hope yer feel'n beter!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
oh yea... my first pair of vortex i got from sum of all parts for $340 shipped then they'll give $100 for yer origonals.... $240 not bad for vortex gp/reg shift adj. rearsets. i dont know if they still buy yer stockies though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts