Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know its not RC51 forum but im sure a buynch of you have experience with it, every single RC51 i have seen doesnt have a rear passenger seat.

can you get a rear passenger seat for it??

thanks!
josh

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can...they have passenger pegs on them...and there' a little square in the cowl that looks like it could be removable...but don't take my word for it...check with the guys on www.1000RR.net

V

·
0 Posts
Its more like the "bitch pads" that you see sitting on the rear fenders of choppers.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
yeah.. they do have a rear seat... but its harder than our seat and its waaay smaller....

DAYAM...I WANT ME A RC51

·
4,452 Posts
^^ Yeah no sh't...they're selling the '03s here for $7,500 new...that's my next bike for sure...next summer I'm goin track only with the RR and getting a 51 for my street biatch...and then eventually I'll make my RC a track hooptie ;-) God I can't wait

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Meddiepie954rr said:
^^ Yeah no sh't...they're selling the '03s here for $7,500 new...that's my next bike for sure...next summer I'm goin track only with the RR and getting a 51 for my street biatch...and then eventually I'll make my RC a track hooptie ;-) God I can't wait
you bastid... making me jealous and shi*t... LOL :bitchslap:

·
4,452 Posts
hondaf4iguy said:
This year should be the last year they make the RC. If you really want one, you better not wait too long.
Yeah, but dealerships will have left-over '04s and '03s...some dealerships up here still have left over '02 954s

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sp1 (00-01) RCs came with the seat stock. The Sp2 (02-current) RCs come with the cowl and an optional seat. But this years Nicky Haden replica should be the end of the RC51.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
jrock
how much are you selling it for and where are you from?

dayam...i saw a 04 RC51 nicky hayden replica last nite... it is saweet!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts