Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble sourcing these locally for my '08... anyone know which vendors have the best price on these.. and ship internationally..

thanks and sorry for the crappy post.. :wave:

·
Registered
677 Posts
frame sliders go to your local shop and get oggy nobs mate...

if you're after frame and fork sliders hit up a vendor on here called "demented". he mentions his site in the topic in this forum labelled "fluid reservoirs"

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
frame sliders go to your local shop and get oggy nobs mate...

if you're after frame and fork sliders hit up a vendor on here called "demented". he mentions his site in the topic in this forum labelled "fluid reservoirs"
oggy knobs look crap.. if I wanted round ones I'd order some woodcrafts.. but I particularly want the aero R&G's..

·
Registered
677 Posts
oggy knobs look crap.. if I wanted round ones I'd order some woodcrafts.. but I particularly want the aero R&G's..
Oggy nobs may not look the best but they work bloody well and after all it's function not fassion... and the "aerodynamic" profile of the R&Gs will not have any actual performance improvement...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oggy nobs may not look the best but they work bloody well and after all it's function not fassion... and the "aerodynamic" profile of the R&Gs will not have any actual performance improvement...
no they wont.. but they look heaps better and their no cut brackets also look a lot stronger than the oggy/ozzy knobs

thanks to Disco, mine are on their way :hello2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts