Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Not sure if they (R&G) are a vendor, but I know people from this forum have used their products.

I had bought the Swingarm sliders (Along with the fork and normal sliders) and on a recent ride it seems that the thread where the sliders go had snapped. The result....the slider was lost and whilst I was still riding the whole pin thing (that holds the slider on either side) started coming out.

I had tried to e-mail R&G about this 2-3 times, but all I got back was an automated e-mail stating that someone would get back to me. Unfortunately no one did.

This is not meant to flame anyone as I believe their products are of quality, but maybe this one had a fault with it, however I just want to know if anyone can help me out by giving me the name/e-mail of a contact they might know at R&G or if people who work in the industry can PM me some details so I can get this sorted.

Look forward to hearing from people regarding this.

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Call them in the U.K. that is the best solution
i got the wrong fork protectors and called them
and within a week i had the correct parts

R&G Racing

Unit 5K
Blacknest Industrial Estate
Bentley
Hampshire
GU34 4PX

Tel: +44 (0) 870 2206 380
Fax : +44 (0) 1420 521 101
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey all,

Not sure if they (R&G) are a vendor, but I know people from this forum have used their products.

I had bought the Swingarm sliders (Along with the fork and normal sliders) and on a recent ride it seems that the thread where the sliders go had snapped. The result....the slider was lost and whilst I was still riding the whole pin thing (that holds the slider on either side) started coming out.

I had tried to e-mail R&G about this 2-3 times, but all I got back was an automated e-mail stating that someone would get back to me. Unfortunately no one did.

This is not meant to flame anyone as I believe their products are of quality, but maybe this one had a fault with it, however I just want to know if anyone can help me out by giving me the name/e-mail of a contact they might know at R&G or if people who work in the industry can PM me some details so I can get this sorted.

Look forward to hearing from people regarding this.
check out here.
http://www.topendz.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=T&Category_Code=RandG

he is toronto. canada.
he knows everything about R&G.

check out the site.. ask him what ever you want, smart guy...great guy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts