Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
rumor has it that he had like 13 kids but only 3 with his wife, so there's suppose to be a big case with the other kids and their parents for his estates since there was no will

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
So was he shot or what? What was the cause of death?

Jason

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Sounds like just another Criminal from looking at his record.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Raimey7 said:
Maybe so but God will ultimately be the judge of that.

"Me and Mariah go back like babies with pacifiers" - ODB on a Mariah Carey remix

R.I.P. ODB...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Smitty said:
Had he been Ozzie Osborn I doubt you would say something so stupid, people like you and your way of thinking are sad.

RIP ODB, aka, Osirus, aka, Dirk McGirt....
Actually, I would. If they have that kind of criminal record I would say the same thing. And I don't think what I said was stupid it is a fact when you look at his record. He may be an artist but that doesn't change his crimes. I respect artists and their skill but that doesn't give them the right to pursue criminal acts that you or I would take the plundge for.

I'm just defending myself in the case that you are trying to state that I am a racist. Since you picked a white drug user for your defence.

·
Registered
274 Posts
man a large majority of musicians are gonna be drug users & have a criminal record, black, white or whatever. Raimey7, that was a pretty ignorant comment, you obviously know absolutely nothing about the guy other than his criminal record. What you said wasn't stupid, just ignorant.

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Wooohhh Woooohh Guys!

All this pouring out beer. Lets just gather up ourselves here a bit and pour out some soda. Come on guys, what do you all say?

RIP ODB

Jason (pours out a can of TAB)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Raimey7, From looking at his record, the only offense he was convicted of other than drugs, was a second degree assualt. People make mistakes, and he paid for his. A lot of people may not know of him or The Clan, but He/They were and are very influencial to many of todays musicians.

R.I.P. Dirty...you will be missed.

·
Moto GP Racer
3,753 Posts
Visitor Q said:
Wooohhh Woooohh Guys!

All this pouring out beer. Lets just gather up ourselves here a bit and pour out some soda. Come on guys, what do you all say?

RIP ODB

Jason (pours out a can of TAB)
Its really not that sincere unless you bought the can of TAB with food stamps :lol2:

RIP ODB...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts