Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28584 Posts

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with great sadness that I share the passing of a fellow .netter. A whore at heart, turned vendor. I thought we owed it to him to create a place to remember all the great times and experience we might have shared with him. Any pictures or experiences that you might have to share would be deeply appreciated. Out of respect for the deceased and his family, I will not go into the details involved in his passing. I would appreciate it if we just kept this thread as a celebration of his life.:shakehand

R.I.P. whore, have the shock tops cold and ready for me:drunk:

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Obituaries/obituary.php?id=28443

In Phatstuds honor, I vote to keep this thread open until we reach 28,586 posts, then close it.
Alright whores, we've got a big order to fill. Over 28k posts to go, which is almost 3 times as much as our normal whore threads. Let's do it for Phatty.

Edit - Wes600rr - In Chenhan's own words from his FB profile, He knew who he was...

I'm a contradiction of sorts. Simple yet complex. I'm way too blunt for my own good. Don't lie. Far from fake. Upfront. Cuss for the sake of cussing. Want to learn a new language. Wish I was closer to my roots. Miss my extended family in Taiwan. Hell I miss Taiwan. Love culture - which this area is missing! Miss the 90s(music, pace of life, friends, everything!). Love haters. Have an ego and backs it up. Geek at heart. Appreciate the finer things in life. Little things matter, don't overlook them - they're not as trivial as one might think. Addicted to electronics. In your face attitude/Way laid back. Believe in karma. Hate to compromise. Love to eat. Wish I knew how to cook. Beef jerky rocks! ♥ Sugarfree RB :) Working out puts me in a different world, it's my stress reliever. Amused easily. Love to laugh. Want to own more guns - Need an AR, HD shotty, more HKs, etc. Make it out to an IDPA event! Love to work on cars and bike but lack some mechanical skills haha. I get a great satisfaction from driving my car but even more when I'm on the bike. It's relaxing. Love driving or riding fast, straight roads are boring. Too anal about certain things to where it drives me crazy. I work hard and play even harder...well it depends on what we're playing ha. Yet a procrastinate like a mofo. I started my retirement savings at 22 and have invested in stocks since high school. I handle money and numbers in my sleep it seems. I don't do it on purpose. Which brings some people to say I'm too generous at times with paying for things in advance. More loyal/trustworthy than one can imagine. Never cheated. Been cheated. Hard to put in trust. Admit mistakes - hate to, but I do. Got a huge heart, don't show it well or just differently. Wish I still skated. Love the outdoors, wish I got to spend more time outside. Hiking, the lake, etc. Love fall weather, the cool breeze, hate the humidity. Love massive amounts of snow. AWD donuts. Love a good hoody and basketball shorts - so damn comfy. Live concerts make me happy - it's been too long. Music soothes the soul. Never turn down a good conversation. Love to people watch. Wish I had the chance and time for more road trips with close friends. Want to live in a big city. Hate slow paced ****. Love lazy days. Think outside the box. Love a great bottle of wine - red please. Think too much, don't care enough or maybe care too much. Biggest pet peeve is the simple inability of people to call/txt back - it's so simple yet people are so damn inconsiderate!!! Know too many people but only a handful of close friends.
Being nice to people is overrated. They end up taking you for granted, bail on you when you need them, **** you over when you least expect it and over all just screw you over.
Too many interests, love to learn new things. Live to learn and appreciate.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
WHAT???

I can't believe it! This needs to be in the General section, anyone that's been on here for any amount of time knows phatstud.. This is awful news!! R.I.P!

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Its no joke Flip.

RIP Whore.

·
Simmonds steak Do not leave the kitchen without it
14,811 Posts
Chen's a great guy and he'll be missed by so many. I cant recount the hours each night we would all spend on the whore thread just BSing away.... I cant believe you're gone man. RIP and ride it hard up there.

+1 whore post buddy... you'll always be remembered.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
R.I.P. Phatty, late night whoring will never be the same without you...

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Wow... so sad. :sad3:

God speed man.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Budlight fresh for chenhan goes here!! :drunk:

He was a hella awesome dude to hang out with..heard the news early this morning so I'm all vented out.. But seriously R.I.P my prayers to him and his fams goes here :sad:

·
Registered
4,397 Posts

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Giving out a WHOREFRESH to Phatty

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
RIP Phatstud, prayers are out to your family

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yip
gutting news everyone
so sad to hear this , and it is true
so, popping the top on a coldie for you ya dirty whore, many all the boobs around you be full and perky and lite them tires for me fattysuddly!!
RIP

1 - 20 of 28584 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.