Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Politically Incorrect
124 Posts
tragic... but that is why the MSF class tells you to always leave your bike in 1st gear when stopped and to always look behind you when stopped and finally to always have an escape plan

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
dude, sucks to hear that

i def will keep my mirrors on my bike and always be checking them while at intersections because i have seen too many gruesome videos of incidents such as this

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
tragic... but that is why the MSF class tells you to always leave your bike in 1st gear when stopped and to always look behind you when stopped and finally to always have an escape plan
I hope that semi driver goes to jail. Thats ******** he didnt see him, He knew he was there, probably spaced and forgot. And that means he was way to F-in close to the biker.

Hits close to home for me to, im in St.Charles MO

·
Registered
222 Posts
after reading this i am constantly looking behind me at lights... not that i wasnt aware, but im just looking for some drunk ass or bad driver not stopping for the light.

·
Registered
368 Posts
thats just scary to think about i know im always looking behind me when im stopped when theres a car pulling behind me

when i am stoped at a light and theres a car pulling up behind me i flash my break light as there getting close to try to get there attention more, does any one else do that ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts