Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That tire pic from the track vid, daymn!! and i can see what they both said re the RSV being just a tad "old" like they mentioned if you could have the best of both of these bike into one, you'd likley have the worlds best sportbike

·
BOTM Winner Nov 2015
112 Posts
Baron Von Grumble recording by the sound of it, cant mistake his voice haha.

Honestly wouldnt be able to choose between the two but id be veeery happy with either.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Do none of you find the the r1 absolutely hideous.
I definitely think the RSV looks better overall. But I will say that the blue/silver scheme on the R1 is probably the worst color option to choose from. They just make the bike look so bland and do not flatter the body work at all IMO.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
The rsv4 is just as hideous as the r1. I don't know which one I hate more small dinky headlights or three of them lol

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nope i like the R1's looks, yes of course i wish they didnt toss in the headlighs like they did, but overall i like it, RSV4 prob best overall look. The Black R1 is really really growing on me color wise

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
874 Posts
Do none of you find the the r1 absolutely hideous.
Right now. Yes. I think the R1 does look hideous, but it has been growing on me more and more. It will never be as nice looking as that Aprilia though.

I really wished Honda would step their game up.

·
Registered
966 Posts
The RSV4 is one of the best looking bikes ever made IMO. The R1 isn't gorgeous but its still a good looking bike. I'd take the RSV4 over the maha anyday.

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
The RSV4 is one of the best looking bikes ever made IMO. The R1 isn't gorgeous but its still a good looking bike. I'd take the RSV4 over the maha anyday.
Except for the OEM Exhaust... Some versions have a really huge and horrendoues one...

The rest of the bike is usual italian style... Sexy madafacka... >:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts