Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this.but I'm intersted to know if anyone on here has done this and is willing to do it again or possibly sell a set??? I'm definetly intersted in buying a set up already done..thanks for the help

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I know how to do it..but I'm lookin for someone who will sell me a set or make me one..cause all my time is takin up with school and work unfortunatly

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I heard bad things about the R6 lights from Larry, cheap... I know he had a lot of problems with them.

Jason

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think if its done right...everything should be alrite...just gotta find someone willing to do it

H

·
0 Posts
f0rum said:
I think if its done right...everything should be alrite...just gotta find someone willing to do it
It has nothing to do with doing it right. The R6 lights do not put out a lot of light. So spending the money and time to fabricate a headlight that is less efficient than stock is a complete waste. Do yourself a favor and stay clear of this. If you want the projector look, get some HID projectors and a nice HID kit. You will have outstanding light output and you will be happy with the results.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ya I agree with you...and I don't really care..just lookin for someone who would be willing to do it..hid projectors or r6 swap

H

·
0 Posts
I will do the install for the HID projectors, but not the R6. The R6 requires cutting and then resealing the housing. It is a real PITA. PM me if you are interested in HIDs projectors. You can even get some really good H7 projectors, if you want to stay with halogen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts