Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well takied my budy into a bike an for some unknow reason he wants an R6
local stealership says there are no more in the "country". and tried to sell him a GSX-R750

salemen said they are going to release the 07's early to compensate.

This forum has a wealth of info so thought i would ask as we call around.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
thats the biggest BS i ever heard! how could you run out of R6s to sell in the whole country? he probably saw ur boy was a n00b and just wanted to sell the other bike. i'd try to get him to buy a used one. n00b on a brand new bike?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm betting yamaha is not shipping anymore to fix the tach problem. Trying to keep thsoe down to a minimum, and I also bet that the dealer is not willing to ship one to them because he probably does not want to pay full price.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
they are all around...ther is no fixing the tch "problem" it's just opyimistic just like most all tachs are.

Thr new r6 is getting no love in my area. Racers are selling them and buying other brands. LOTS of handling problems ane weird feelings from them. Not to mention the fly by wire throttles that just stop working...

No thanks... it may look nice but ill take my hondas solid handling and realiabilty any day.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
there were at least 6 at a local dealer here in SD, Cali when i went a couple of days ago with my buddy = he bought the 06 gix6....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts