Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i let my buddy rip on my bike for the first time yesterday. He has an '03 R6. We got to the end of the road (i was riding in my other buddies new STI, suck car by the way) and he jumped off the bike and yelled "this thing is amazing! so f**king stable! now I hate my bike"

I just grined as any proud 600rr owner should!

·
Registered
544 Posts
cv? what do you mean? i put 7k miles on my R6 in 3months? not the top for mileage, but i was happy? and its not that im arguing the RR isnt stable, i am just saying, that i kinda miss my R6. I am gonna keep the RR for quite a while i was just seeing if there were thngs that could be said, to sorta put my mind at eaze a bit. I love the RR, but i was born and raised on R6's and sometimes, it just feels good to be home.

The RR is an awesome bike, and the oil thing i hope will clear up after the enigne really really breaks in around 1500 miles and so on and so forth.

Tim

·
Registered
97 Posts
rivalxCBR said:
Well i let my buddy rip on my bike for the first time yesterday. He has an '03 R6. We got to the end of the road (i was riding in my other buddies new STI, suck car by the way) and he jumped off the bike and yelled "this thing is amazing! so f**king stable! now I hate my bike"

I just grined as any proud 600rr owner should!

That's what I like to hear!

-Mikey T.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
pantablo said:
deathstaRR said:
... and the oil thing i hope will clear up after the enigne really really breaks in around 1500 miles and so on and so forth.

Tim

Uh, what oil thing? I'm buying an 04 this weekend. Anything I should know?
Thanks.
Some people's bikes smoke for some reason...I dunno, it has something to do with the oil, but I'm not really sure what, I wouldn't worry about it...ours doesn't smoke

1 - 14 of 14 Posts