Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok we are getting close to the point where my girl is going to purchase the '04 r6... she loves the bike and this is the one that she is dead set on buying... i was wondering what a good OTD price would be... the msrp is 8099... so i am figuring anything at or below that price OTD would be nice... i am in jersey and after some searching there are not many blue ones around... she is set on blue, which makes for less bargining but she wants what she wants... thanks for any info...

·
Registered
730 Posts
Its typically not hard to get all the fees (d&h, assembly, shipping) waived. Most importantly, dont let them know how bad you want the blue. If they have one, and it is there (doesnt have to be shipped in) they will sell it at the same price as the other colors, regardless of warehouse stock. Most powersports dealerships wont lose to a competitor. Go somewhere else, say xxx dealership is giving me same bike for 7900 OTD, can you beat it? (Also, regardless of color it is same bike, :twisted: ) so if someone offers you $X for red or grey, go somewhere else and say SAME BIKE. They will give you blue at or better the other guys red price. (In my experience) good luck, PS. had a freind get an 04 R6 in Colorado for 7900 OTD.

·
Registered
349 Posts
go buy it in another state and save yourself the tax money. when you get a notice from your tag place saying you need to pay the tax on it, just ignore it. my dad says he's been doing that for 30 years and they only send you the one notice, then nothing after that. he buys tags every year with no mention of anything. if you don't wanna go that route, go here: www.lakehillmotorsports.com and see if they will ship it to you, if you pay all shipping costs and taxes, you should still be right at 8k.

·
Registered
349 Posts
oh, i see someone already posted the lake hill site. sorry, i just read the first post and posted. thats where i bought my 04 RR and my brothers r6. they do mad business in that place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts