Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some of you guys looking to do a projector mod on your bikes this is for you. I have an R6 headlamp from my friends 03 blue R6 where the housing is completely trashed. The insides are safe though. Willing to send you either the insides or the whole assembly...which ever you prefer. Its probably better for shipping to just send the projectors though. Sold to the first person who gets a 150 bucks in my hands. No dibs calling. **If you want just the projectors i will ship for free to the contiguous 48.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GregCBR600RR said:
how much just for the projectors??
Greg

Not sure if that was a retorical question or not, but the price is 150 including shipping. That's if you want just the projectors and not the whole lamp assembly. Seeing how you guys wouldn't be using the assembly it seems rather pointless to want the whole thing. But hey, you never know. That's why i'm leaving it up the the buyer to decide.:)

Caveat: the lens does NOT come with the assembly.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
are all of the mounting points intact for the internals? it looks as if the top of the left projector is cracked. having done this mod, that makes it much more difficult to mount. also, lens does not come with? meaning the four lenses that focus the light do not come with? or the plastic outer cover doesn't come with. if it's the internal lenses, they are kinda worthless.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BlueBlur said:
are all of the mounting points intact for the internals? it looks as if the top of the left projector is cracked. having done this mod, that makes it much more difficult to mount. also, lens does not come with? meaning the four lenses that focus the light do not come with? or the plastic outer cover doesn't come with. if it's the internal lenses, they are kinda worthless.

Sorry for taking so long to respond. Never got a notice that someone had replied. Anywho, i got some updates for you all.
I just pulled the projectors out of the housing and took some more pics before i packed them up. To clarify the projectors come as a whole. It was the headlight assembly housing lens, the lexan piece that i was not including. The projector lenses are still intact. Check out the updated pics below. The only thing i could not get out of the inside were the adjustment screws. They are in the housing pretty good. If you must have those let me know so i can go dive in the dumpster for the housing and i'll just have to ship the whole assembly and let you try to wrestle them out of there.

If you have any questions just fire away. BTW the price is 150 shipped to any of the continental 48 states. I'll ship anywhere in the world if you are will to pay the extra shipping fee's.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Sorry for the low light. Didn't realize they would come out so dark. Now they are packed and awaiting shipment. Just to recap you will recieve the projectors, bulbs, wireharness, rear bulb or housing caps, and swivel bolts. I believe that's everything you need for a successful swap.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, this dropped faster than the cheerleader captains skirt on prom night. Back up top for the train.:lol:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bigity bump to tha top

Thanks for looking:)

Now go steal your wallet out of your girls purse and buy these bitches.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong, but the only usefullness of the projectors is looks. These are not true HID projectors, just normal light projectors....right?

·
Registered
254 Posts
yes, but projectors can be retrofitted with HIDs (and work much better than reflectors at focusing the light).

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BlueBlur said:
honestly, i think $150 is high for these. prob why you don't have much interest.

Thanks, but nobody asked you for your opinion did they? That being the case i guess its pointless for you to post up in my thread. If you are so concerned about me selling a product then pm me don't go interjecting your .02 were it isn't welcomed.
I'm a big boy...i can make up my own decisions now. Bua-bye now.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jmurrayR6 said:
hey i bid on those projectors i can tell by the pictures it was on ebay not to long ago.

Man, its a shame we have such unscruppulous people amungst us. I never put these on ebay, but appearently someone that is on this sight tried to. Got a link to the ended auction?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sideout said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but the only usefullness of the projectors is looks. These are not true HID projectors, just normal light projectors....right?

Never made such a claim as them being HID lights. I am selling the stock projectors for a retro fit into our rather mundane headlight assembly. Personally i think they look much better in the RR headlamp than the R6 headlamp. If you ever are traveling down a road and you see an R6 or R1 come at you, then you will see why these are much better than stock. Put in some blue/white(hyperwhite) bulbs to give it a xenon look and you're set.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
How bout I send you my housings and you install them for me and I will pay you for your services and the $150? lol!!

Sorry just do not have the time or patience to mess with this right now, but it looks hella cool!!

How do you get these to work like angel eyes?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Sorry it came across as being harsh...I was more or less just making sure I was right about them not being HID's...I agree with you though..they do look great

1 - 20 of 38 Posts