137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would win in a race a 2002 r6 or a 2004 600rr
no modifications except slipon exhaust
on a striaght away no turns

·
Registered
206 Posts
well this topic has probably been beated on a thousand times... 600 class is so close in performance that the rider makes the diffrence

·
Registered
569 Posts
cbr600yea03 said:
what if the rabbit was riding the r6 and the turtle was riding the 600rr?

i always get it all mixed up.. i thought the rabbit had the kawi and the turtle had the gixxer.... but yeah.. i agree.. i want the rabbit to wake his arse up and finish first...

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
mabbottusmc said:
Who would win, A rhino or a hippo?
Definately the rhino... He has a horn for a reason... Whats the hippo gonna do wiggle its ears and tail?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You know im sick of this thread. A quick google search will answer your question:

Hippo, top land speed = 25mph
Rhino top land speed = 20mph

If ur really serious about speed, i would consider the Sumatran rhino, which is the lightweight edition weighing only at 1,765lbs. But I dont recommend this for a newb rider :p

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
99SH said:
You know im sick of this thread. A quick google search will answer your question:

Hippo, top land speed = 25mph
Rhino top land speed = 20mph

If ur really serious about speed, i would consider the Sumatran rhino, which is the lightweight edition weighing only at 1,765lbs. But I dont recommend this for a newb rider :p

oh, good call. and to think i was gonna get a black rhino, cuz they look cooler.
It's so about the rider. My rhino is gonna whoop all the Hippo's asses after i mod the hell outta it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
T I M M A Y ! ! ! ! ! ! !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts