1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few more odds and ends, but she's almost ready

before:

after:

The color really didn't come out to well in the pics, but it's a retna burning neon orange.

R

·
Registered
937 Posts
That is a bad a** bike. I love the colors so much

·
Registered
122 Posts
WOW, nice job! I read about this project awhile ago and it is nice to see the finnished product.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
awesome...now you just need the #24 and you'll be set! :roll:

j/k man..looks great!

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Dude, the bike looks awesome! Damn dude we are going to tear up Loudon on the RR's next year!!!!

i assume you are bumping to AM????

hey wait, errrrrrrrrrrr....white number plates..novice or expert?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Posted on GDC:

G1K

Rather than do a repaint mid year, Ray and I decided to do the white now and lay some yellow vinyl over for the first part of '05. I need to move up, this is some added motivation.

Had the rules/ classification not changed, we would have been JR last year

But now there's some more opportunity for contingency and race wins before we never see a top 10 again

R

--------------------
CCS #137 Am

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
Gecko said:
Posted on GDC:

G1K

Rather than do a repaint mid year, Ray and I decided to do the white now and lay some yellow vinyl over for the first part of '05. I need to move up, this is some added motivation.

Had the rules/ classification not changed, we would have been JR last year

But now there's some more opportunity for contingency and race wins before we never see a top 10 again

R

--------------------
CCS #137 Am
wtf, am i blind? where did you read that? Oh wait he still visits the nasty gixxer board, huh?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Geckos' got it right.

I still have two gixxers, gotta keep up with those also...

Was ready to bump to JR last year, but because of the classification change.. you know the story.

My target is to enter as many races as I can and get the points and race# combo to bump by June... although, since we'll be on the track with the EX's anyway, it may not be as hot of an issue as it is now.

Who knows.. I just looking forward to April when hopefully the snow will be gone and we can ride again.

R

·
Superbike racer
6,177 Posts
G1K said:
Geckos' got it right.

I still have two gixxers, gotta keep up with those also...

Was ready to bump to JR last year, but because of the classification change.. you know the story.

My target is to enter as many races as I can and get the points and race# combo to bump by June... although, since we'll be on the track with the EX's anyway, it may not be as hot of an issue as it is now.

Who knows.. I just looking forward to April when hopefully the snow will be gone and we can ride again.

R
if you met the requirements to bump up to JR before seasons end you should be able to start the year as a AM....the bike looks hot!

·
Registered
467 Posts
BigTuna said:
wtf, am i blind? where did you read that? Oh wait he still visits the nasty gixxer board, huh?
Do you really want me to answer that one???

As for GDC . . . envy rearing its ugly green head again??? I recall seeing you visiting there late this afternoon too . . . .

1 - 20 of 44 Posts