Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
How much are you willing to spend? Optimal has some unpainted for $300+ picked up in socal, I remember reading somewhere. Or even kpowersports has some painted for $550 shipped.

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much are you willing to spend? Optimal has some unpainted for $300+ picked up in socal, I remember reading somewhere. Or even kpowersports has some painted for $550 shipped.

Trying to keep it in a tight budget... Thanks for the bump and lookin out....

I live in New England so I can't just go to Optimal to pick them up... :banghead: annndd I'm willing to be shipping would be an arm and a leg... But who knows... I don't have their number... or website... :banghead:

Kpowersports... I will check out your website and go from there.... If there is something of interest, you will get a PM with further questions. Thanks. :shakehand

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
keep an eye out on www.weraclassifieds.com i just picked up a whole set for my 06 that needed zero repairs just a prime and paint for 225, that included upper,lower,tail,tank,fender,ram air tubes and all dzus fasteners. just got to check that thing everyday

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
keep an eye out on www.weraclassifieds.com i just picked up a whole set for my 06 that needed zero repairs just a prime and paint for 225, that included upper,lower,tail,tank,fender,ram air tubes and all dzus fasteners. just got to check that thing everyday

:gun1::gun1::fyou::fyou::banghead::banghead:

LMFAO.... You bastid! :crackup:

I've been looking for almost two months and haven't gotten shieeett... That's right around my budget too!! FML.... When did you pick that up?? Want to sell me your's?? :crackup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts