C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good thing it was not in his tire going 150 mph :shock:

·
Registered
79 Posts
HEY HAS ANY BODY SEEN MY 16 PENNY NAIL I CANT SEEN TO FIND IT. I LOST IT WHILE WORKING ON A RACE TRACK :bounce:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
holy crap!!!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Just a synopsis of what the write up says.

I was able to talk the Doctor into giving me a copy of the X-Rays and letting me keep the nail. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet, but I have it.
They said no strenuous activity for a week. I decided to go with the doctors answer but to pay special attention to the things he told me to watch out for. If the incisions in my groin started bleeding or bruising large, or if the nail hole started bruising bad or bleeding, I needed to call 911 immediately.
Because of the drama Saturday, and lack of food, I was feeling pretty weak on Sunday. I decided to cut my races down a bit and not enter the 5 I had pre-registered for. I only was going to do 2 1/2 races. I wanted to do the GTO to get more track time and learn the track, but I was only going to do about 1/2 of the 25 minute race. I also wanted to do the SuperTwins and HW SuperSport races because I'm still in the hunt for the title in those classes.

·
Registered
79 Posts
DID YOU GUYS CHECK OUT THEIR BIKES ON THEIR TEAM......... JEALOUS

·
Registered
336 Posts
I was at the races sunday when the announcer was telling the story right before his supertwins race. I thought it was a joke at first and then I had to ask my friends if I heard it correctly.

P.S. The Firebird main track doubles as the parking lot for the dragstrip and the straightaway is the actual drag strip. It takes some balls just to run that track!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts