Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like racing cars 'cause i always win. Like when you are on the highway and some car tries to cut you off, and you smoke them. Stock cars the can beat a 600rr? anyone?

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
i think theres one car out there that comes to mind, its called the Crown Vic. usually they suck, but the Enforcer edition has this crazy radio that cant be beat. or maybe i was thinking about the Impala Patrol edition......

·
Registered
635 Posts
Not that I know anything about the area or nothing.. but the radio can be beat around here... consitering theres 1 city, and 2 county on patrol at night.. and were the only city in the county with a PD... and the county is HUGE. It's a joke really.. they should have more counties on...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I love it when cars mess with you and they try to race. It's really funny. I usually play along like I can barely keep up then just pin it and then slow down. Looking at their faces can't be beat lol.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
i think theres one car out there that comes to mind, its called the Crown Vic. usually they suck, but the Enforcer edition has this crazy radio that cant be beat. or maybe i was thinking about the Impala Patrol edition......
1++++ motorola owns 600rr..

·
Registered
116 Posts
1 your power to wt ratio is better than even the exotic sports cars.2 nothing beats sportbikes o-100 so whats the point of racing anything.3 going 0-100 often enough and you can check out the post by va rider looking for help with a possible loss of drivers permit. 4 lots of people post here how fast they go on the roads and how they out run the cops, but i also notice how many are posting about tickets, you might want to consider how much money you can afford to lose racing or other valuables like your bike,legs,arms life.your choice to twist the throttle

·
Registered
59 Posts
up here in hamburg germany there a few cars which would race our rr the hel out. like the slr of my friends dad... or the supra of my cousin ... well ... ok thats it. saw a murcielago last day wanting to race me.. even that lambo beast had no chance. but i admit never ever a car was so comparable to me before

aras

·
Registered
221 Posts
I can think of at least 10 cars that would smoke a 600RR.

Starting with a Bugatti Veyron. Not even a liter bike would have a chance.

But realistically no cars you will see on a regular basis.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Also, most guys who will risk running a bike aren't stock by any means. So this thread is ultimately useless...as well as the fact that a squid and a good rider on the exact same bike can add up to a win or a loss; ie. a bad rider REALLY shows in a race and hence the result, alot more so than a bad driver. (i would know, ive won more than a few times were the squiddy wasn't tucked into the "bubble")

P.S. Most worked over cars like big single turbo supras, TT vipers, TT ford GT's, GT2's, RUF porches) will own most all-motor liter bikes.

Dont get urself killed.

·
Registered
333 Posts
If you bought the 6rr for straight line speed your a tool.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts