Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some racing levers and have been considering CRG. I have a few questions for those currently racing:

What levers do you use for racing and why?
Where did you get them?
What did you pay for them?

TYIA

·
Registered
43 Posts
i use pazzo levers, but would have bought crg's if they came in different colors... contact nick @mri, he'll take care of you as far as price. good luck

·
Registered
760 Posts
i used stock levers and brought spares. the crg's and pazzo's are trick but i wouldn't want to replace them as a result of a crash. one of the main reasons why i sold my brembo system. buy spare levers and tubes. just my .02

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
yeah stick with stock, replacements are cheap, shorty CRGs are cool but its still possible to break them and if you do it will cost a lot more to replace

·
Registered
865 Posts
i was also thinking about getting levers. im leaning towards pazzos because you can get them for $145 shipped from motomummy. everyone says that crgs are better quality, but they are on average around $180. im torn...

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
shorty levers less likely to even touch the ground in the average get off.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Dr.Spank said:
why not just cut down the stock levers and save a ton of cash???
because then it becomes a safety issue.
you can cut yourself, an dif you smooth the end out you may have decreased its strength depending on how you actually cut it.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
LegendaryAcs said:
everyone says that crgs are better quality, but they are on average around $180. im torn...
never heard that. ive mostly heard they are very similar and just down to preference. i like the swirl machine markings on the pazzos and the color selection

·
Registered
72 Posts
Personally, my Pazzos are nice but they are just not quite right in the pivot fitment department (loose). I wanted adjustable clutch and black colored levers and at the time Pazzo appeared to be the only one offering that. If I was to do it over again....I'd spent the extra for the CRGs (I hear their pivot fitment is better) they come in black now.
I would be tempted to go with Tripage's modified levers though as a budget compromise. But I would not have an adjustable clutch lever.

Choices, choices.....Either way I will not go back to full length levers...the short levers just work better for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts