Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says its obviously raining here in Fargo. Just wondering how harmful (if at all) it is to let the honda get a lil bit wet. Im guessing Im just going to need to wipe her off, and lube up the chain after it is done and that is about all. But if any one knows of any other cons of letting your bike get wet, here is where to post....

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
it will short all your electrics if you let it sit in a storm.

jk man. its fine to let her get wet. just wipe the water spots off if you care how she looks. never hurts to lube the chain either...i do mine every 300 miles anyway.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Rains coming my way for the rest of the next too weeks.....guess I'll be firing up the Tourist Trophy for a while.

Never heard much about fires in Florida, are they really bad?

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
do not be scared to get the bike wet. nothing will happen. the bike was meant to be riden in the rain. throw on ur yellow rubber rain boots and enjoy it! =D

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Blue ThundeRR said:
Rains coming my way for the rest of the next too weeks.....guess I'll be firing up the Tourist Trophy for a while.

Never heard much about fires in Florida, are they really bad?
It's getting pretty bad. A longtime member of this board had to evacuate his family yesterday. Luckily the fire was stopped in time.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,194760,00.html

·
Registered
950 Posts
Its been raining up here in Massachusetts for the past week and there's no end in sight. I feel like I haven't ridden forever. One good thing is that I changed my oil and filter today. It was mad easy. No way will I let a dealership take my money to do this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts