Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm with you man. The swirling raincloud over the entire state of Ohio isn't looking good for riding this week.

I tried to go out on Sat. for an hour but wound up caught in a downpour.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Yeah, been sh*tty here for days now. Going on like 10 days straight of clouds and rain. Had a break for a while late yesterday afternoon so I got out on the bike for a bit, but otherwise, havent rode in days. I guess theres a weather system just circling over my area and wont move. Its weird to see. Because of the way its circling, the clouds and weather are moving in the wrong direction. at times.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
cjm250 said:
80 and sunny in Fla!
Shouldn't you be out riding????

At least our clouds/rain moved over to Ohio. :p Now we have Illinios clouds/rain. :(

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Ya we are gettin hit pretty hit hard. . . i live on the 10th floor of a 18 story building so i'm ok :) But ya in that first pic a few hundred yards beyond that building is where we have our motorcycle nights on tuesdays (http://www.motorcyclenight.com/) they say we are getting 4-6 more inches tonight. . . . i'm excited, are you?

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
I live just north of York county where we are getting most of the rain, we have quite a few swolen rivers and lakes in my area but no real flooding yet. Most of it is a few hrs south of me where they are getting it pretty bad like you are.

·
Registered
553 Posts
millcityrider said:
i don't wanna hear ur crying. . .this is where I ride. . . :(
^^^We have a winner!!!

Sucks, haven't seen the sun for a week an a half here in Ohio and I don't think it's comin around anytime soon...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
ya we have a little "dip" in one of the major neighborhoods in the city. Of course its filling up. They just announced the water is to be shut off for 2 days. . .great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts