Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tried to buy a tail tidy from Raj24v, he was nice to start with, some banter and fast replies. Then once paid I didn't get many replies from him, he become aggressive and insulting via e-mail. Refused to give me my money back and wouldn't send the tail tidy ignored me for over 10 days and I had to get paypal to force him to send the funds back to me, so glad I didn't send the money as a GIFT or I would never of seen it again.

here is sales thread, My comments keep getting removed but if you look quickly you can see this sellers true colours, he thought it would be a nice idea to slide a dildo into my farthers arse..... He must be gay to have thoughts like this....

http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=286107&highlight[/FONT]=tail+tidy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You complain a lot for a new guy...Just sayin
New member or old member if I have an issue I'll post it to prevent other people having the same problem.
Bikers are a community of people who are meant to look out for one another, If you seen a speed camera down the road you would let me know wouldn't you? Or would you let me head towards it unknown?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got nothing more to say on the matter, I do have my money back and I still need a tail tidy, I'll just bite the bullet and stop being tight and by a new one.
Ahmed I agree with the tone was OTT/Immature, however the dildo thing kinda sparked that off.
Gear Down, Head Down, Knee Down Neeyyyyooowwwwwwmmmmmmmm. :) x

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I've got nothing more to say on the matter, I do have my money back and I still need a tail tidy, I'll just bite the bullet and stop being tight and by a new one.
Ahmed I agree with the tone was OTT/Immature, however the dildo thing kinda sparked that off.
Gear Down, Head Down, Knee Down Neeyyyyooowwwwwwmmmmmmmm. :) x
well at least u got ur money back, just dont get ur level down to his

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Since the buyer got his money back it's time to move on no need to continue this back and forth arguments and to avoid any more bs this thread will be closed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.