Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if its called ram air or not but all of the air ducts are missing on my bike right back to the air box. just wondering if thats ok or if it needs them or will i lose power. i dont figure its a big deal just cause streetfighters dont have them on but they must be there for a reason. can someone educate me on this please.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
You will be able to ride fine without them. You can keep a look out on the bay and find some for pretty cheap and just put them in when you get them. T

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
They direct air into the airbox. Without them you are still getting air in there, but it is not being funneled into the airbox as much. Better air flow = more power.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
air

cool. wderat wll efect the map on my pclll . also i took off my swing arm today. anyone tell me how to take the shoc ouut of it. thanks again

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
If the bike is running fine the way it is then you will be fine. I would just keep an eye out for them to have. Unbolt the shock and it will come right out. T

K

·
0 Posts
it'll probably not be right on at high speed. under the chin is not the best place for ram air, the effect is minimal, but will you notice it? probably not.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts