Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Found this in my belly pan today, its a 10mm, going to start tearing it down tomorrow,

Any ideas on where to start looking?

2005 600rr,

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
maybe an exhaust bolt? not to sure

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have no idea where to even begin, with the washer that is on it, I was think maybe airbox, or fuel pump

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My seat bolts are 5mm allens, so, and they are both accounted for.... damn, i looked everywhere I could think of on the bike yesterday and I still don't know where it came from...

G

·
It's probably just something you picked up on the track. I've found a razor blade and penny in my belly pan before.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Lower exhaust hanger, behind oil pan, just before the turn to come up. I think.
I have definitely seen a similar bolt on my bike. I would agree with the above, or possibly a heat shield bolt (near the rear brake fluid reservoir). Could even be an upper exhaust hanger dependent on your exhaust. Like I said, I have seen something similar, and I have done slip on install, fender eliminator, and integrated tail light, so I would say somewhere in that region. good luck.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It's probably just something you picked up on the track. I've found a razor blade and penny in my belly pan before.
The bolt that held my front brake lever on is somewhere between turn 2 and 3 at jennings :retard: no front brakes into 3, that was fun, I got the lever back but not the bolt.

but yeah, check your exhaust hanger and your radiator bolt, i have seen bolts like that before as well, but can't remeber where.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts