Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a nice day out in Lawrence. So I thought I would clean up the bike and go for a nice ride. Here are some random shots I took before I went out.

·
Registered
153 Posts
good pics. bike looks great!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Im really feelin the red accents on the Silver/Black scheme, looks REAL good. I think polishing the lips on the wheels and leavin the spokes black would realy set it off tho, just my thoughts ... sweet pix!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea. If I end up keeping it. The wheels will be polished for sure. I really like that look. Yes it is a corbin. It isn't really soft per say but it is comfortable. Definatly better than stock.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
nice ride man.... did you forget to put the rim tape on the front wheel? lol

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No I just was taking time to think if I should peel the back tire off and polish the lips. Maybe I should do a poll thread.

·
Premium Member - BOTM 02/2010
1,540 Posts
good lookin bike. i like how the silver looks. def. polish those rims. That blue 05 is nice too. Who painted it?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sweet looking bike man.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Goelz, that's one of the 05 colour schemes for Australia. We also had black with silver and a tri-colour (red, blue and silver).

XW, yes they are "Oggy Knobs" and poke staright through the radiator vent. They mount on a bracket which attaches to the frame.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts