Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AMA was at Infineon raceway for the weekend and my friend and I ran up to catch the last day. It didnt look like rain so I took my bike, I got in for free! Got lucky! My friend took his cage with his girl and 2 boys they were babysitting and he had to pay the full admission, $40 per adult. Got there a bit late...11~ish, missed the first race, damnit! Wandered around to the stunt section for a lil bit and then found out that I lost my key when I was trying to get the camera out of my backpack for some more pics....WELL THATS JUST GREAT! Walked around, backtracking for the end of the 2nd race and the whole Kawasaki Challenge (Main race-28 laps?). Walked all the way from the S [email protected] turn 9 to my bike, parked at the top of turn 3-4, IN FULL GEAR AND STUPID BOOTS TOOK THE SKIN OFF MY ANKLE, OWW! Bike was still there, so that's a good sign. Then had to walk all the way to the bottom of the hill to the main entrance for the lost and found. They were only giving rides to girls around the racetrack on golfcarts/atv/mopeds, Bastards. Got to the lost and found...Whaddya know? My key on it's scotts fob. THANK GOD! Got lucky again! But missed the good race. Then during the last race, it starts to rain. My day couldn't get any better. I tried to stay and watch the race but they stopped it after a couple of laps, i think rain+crash. So now I'm kinda pissed that my great day went halfway to sh!t. Lost my key and now I have to ride home in the rain. Oh well, maybe next time I can catch a whole race and not have so much drama due to my clumsiness.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

Some Corner workers....Is it Lunch time?

And the last I've got of myself before the battery died.
My friend, "How does it feel losing your key?"

It sucks, and I might need to hide out in your trunk (since the car is full).:tongue4:
On a side note...I THINK I saw Schwing from this forum, But I didn't want to be wrong and feel worse than I already did about losing my key, so I just watched part of the last race from behind her, nice view....of the bikes going into the uphill left. Was that you taking pics on T1, Schwing? I was the sweaty guy in the black/silver leathers chugging down water. haha.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Big, I was sitting right behind you on the stands on the far side of the track! I had no idea you were forum member. I was sitting with my son, I saw you digging through your stuff, glad you found your key!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts