Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i came across the gixxerplanet forum page. (just so you know a link) im all bou tour 600 rr's. anyways they had the whole gixxer girls thing goin on!! for all the female riders on our forum, im not tryin to imply anything bad. but i think it might be cool to have our own 600 rr.net girls!!! dont you think>?>?

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
I seen that on there also and I was gonna suggest that but I didnt think anybody would go for it. besides that I think we only have 3 or 4 girls on here...Right?

·
The AC (Ambidextrous Club) Unite! #001
1,866 Posts
I've only seen one other chick on here besides myself..

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
NotHizRR said:
There are several here. Most just don't say they are actually female because of the leg humpers and stereo-types that people put on them. But trust me. You're not alone here.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
NotHizRR said:
Yeah, there are several girls here. They just arent very active and many of them sign-up as members, hang around for a bit, then only check when they got something to say or need help. Id say that Ive seen anywhere from 15+ girls on here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know if its just me!! or wat iz it?? but i would be proud to have the females of the rr family represent alittle!! besides.. chix on bikes.. especially our beloved 600 rr's.... add the equation up and its like magic! lolz....so girlz!! maybe we might wanna start a poll!!! just another thought

·
Registered
300 Posts
rncm14 said:
i dont know if its just me!! or wat iz it?? but i would be proud to have the females of the rr family represent alittle!! besides.. chix on bikes.. especially our beloved 600 rr's.... add the equation up and its like magic! lolz....so girlz!! maybe we might wanna start a poll!!! just another thought
It's that attitude that makes them not mention they are female and personally I don't blame them.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Did you take a look at most of those girls. I have seen more attractive looking prostitutes in east st. Louis.

Peace

1 - 11 of 11 Posts