Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
yo chef, i hear yah, down here in College Station, ole mother nature is having PMS and changes her moods in an instant...it goes from sunny and amazing to nasty and downpour...sucks hardcore

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Has been pouring for the last 11 days and is supposed to rain thru the 4th of july WTF!

SALTYNESS :triplets:

anyone else under rain arrest?
its been raining here almost everyday. it even rained while i was at Daytona beach this past weekend. we had a pretty good thunderstorm today too.

the worst part is i haven't ridden the bike since last thursday. damn that rain!!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its been raining here almost everyday. it even rained while i was at Daytona beach this past weekend. we had a pretty good thunderstorm today too.

the worst part is i haven't ridden the bike since last thursday. damn that rain!!

this is getting out of hand. it is still raining and its supposed to for the next week or so.. this is bs WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY dam rain go away!!!!! i cant take it anymore!! f*** bull**** F*** SH**

the worst part is all this rain is tearing up the roads. all kinds of new pot holes to worry about.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts