Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides the limited edition models are there any rare CBR600RR color combo's (factory)?. Does anyone ahve the build numbers for each year and how many of each color were produced?

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
Besides the limited edition models are there any rare CBR600RR color combo's (factory)?. Does anyone ahve the build numbers for each year and how many of each color were produced?

at least in the US, there are no "rare" or "special" color combos other than the annual limited ones. What you can do if you're craving a different style is order the plastics or color scheme from another region... like Europe for example (since some of their colors are different than ours)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That black white euro is hot. I was just curious about the actual numbers of what is out there. For example I can look up my 03 Cobra on wikipedia and find otu how amny of my color were built, how many verts, etc. I am asking because I am looking at a white/silver 07 CBR which I really have not seen many of.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
As of late Honda will have 3-4 color schemes... 3 normal colors (red, blue, black, orange, etc) and 1 "premium" color scheme which costs like 500 bucks more. I know premium colors exist for 2008, 2009 and 2010, not sure if there was one in 2007. If there was one in 2007 it most likely would have been the white.

The 2007 white/silver appears to be more rare because that design was only built in 2007. The red/black/orange etc are all color schemes that have been used/re-used for more than a year.

If you're from anywhere other than USA it would be a rare color scheme. The white/silver was never sold in Canada, I imported mine and never seen another one like it. Still kicking myself for selling it... loved that bike.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
That picture above is not entirely OEM, those turning signal are not what was on the 2007 US bike. That might be a euro picture. They were MUCH larger on the North American bikes in 2007 but the new 2009+ bikes appear to have similar signals now.

Here's a picture of my old bike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts