Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, if some of you remember, I dropped my bike at my brother's driveway. Freakin' stand melted to the year old pavement. It cracked my upper cowl and rear tail along with rash marks all over. I have finally been able to fix them up and had the Hotbodies flushmounts installed. I am getting frame sliders installed very soon.

And a video of the flushmounts in action:

btw. don't mind the music...I forgot to turn the radio off because I was excited to take some new pics.

And yes, I still need to polish all the plastics, but believe me, it looks good.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
next time take pics after 2 mins of polishing would be nice to see the true work ;) looks good though

·
Registered
771 Posts
did you fix it yourself? if so can u describe the process? i a scuffed up right mid that i want to fix. it's candy blue and i heard that was really hard to do.

·
BOTM May 2007 , Big Apple PimP
1,354 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
ms8367 said:
did you fix it yourself? if so can u describe the process? i a scuffed up right mid that i want to fix. it's candy blue and i heard that was really hard to do.

oh yeah, it's not happening w/ the candy. Candy is just a tinted clear coat. It has to be sprayed on perfectly even w/ every pass or you will get what is called tiger stripes. It also has to have the silver undercoat on perfectly. I know a guy who has painted sportbikes for 25 years and he HATES painting candies and charges out the ass for them so he don't have to do them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts