Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to ask if anyone can help me with a small bike problem i rate it extra annoying.

for some reason when i first got my bike , it was totally fine but like a few mounths later my bike starts to make this rattling noise at the front of the bike , and it doesnt stop although when im not moving it doesnt make any noise but when the bike moves it rattles the faster i go the faster it rattles and the slower i go the slower it rattles slower.Since i got the bike i hardly ride it every now and then only on the road, hardly hammer it at all as i am a very safe rider.bike is kept well to.

anyone know what the rattle noise could be? is this bad for my bike ? its really worrying me.

poor bike:(

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Cuople of common rattles/buzzing is from the bar weights inside the clip-ons or the tank cover. See if you can pinpoint it a little better. I got the Leo Vince S/O and it fixed my clip-on rattle. Amazing!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the fast reply, its like right at the front of my bike , not sure exackly when becuase it only rattles when my bike moves, so many parts the front of my bike its kinda hard to pinpoint exackly where it is , all i can say is thats its right at the front of the bike , if ur riding and put ur head down u can hear it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts