Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hear a metallic rattling sound coming form somewhere in the front, im pretty sure its not the engine because it doesnt depend on engine speed, it just kind of rattles... what could it be? sorry not sure what other type of info i can include so if you think anything else will be helpful please ask.

03 600rr

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I am atleast interested on what everyone else thinks about this,,, I have no idea,,, what year is your bike?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am having the same problem. I have an 08 RR and everytime I drive it, a metal ratteling sound comes on in the front, close to the bars and fork.
My suggestion is a lose screw who is causing something to vibrate= making ratteling sound. As soon as I have time I will check for lose screws and make sure theire all on tight. Ill let you know If my sound went away...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Maybe its your keychain hitting the ignition thing :p lol nah, I ckecked and all is fine, Ill still keep looking but the sound did get quiter by a lot... Check to make sure the bolts are tight, if it still makes the sound it might be the plastic vibrating or something... I just know that It probably isnt such a big deal... lets just say it wont be something HUge... let me know how it goes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.