·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm confused...are you saying it's a good idea? or poserish? alot of sarcasms here?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
who gives a sh*t. it looks cool. 99% of the people dont know if you're on a kawasaki, Honda or Kia. Let alone what an RCV sticker means. and if you run into a super racer CBR dude at the local 711 and he calls you a poser for having a RCV sticker on your 600rr challenge him to a fight, take his bike, and go home with his wife/girlfriend. Works for me everytime. I even put 1000rr stickers on my tail.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Do it! Do it! Although it is technicaly NOT an RC211V, as we all know, the technology came from the RC211V. So in a sense it makes sense.
Now what irritates me is I know a dude that's ridin' around on a GSXR with a Woody Racing sticker on it. Says he stuck it on there 'cause he liked it. NERD!

I want some stinkin' blue decals, patches, t-shirts, tank tops, etc! I guess I am gonna have to go custom!

·
Registered
266 Posts
highside101 said:
Noooo, I wouldn't do it at all.
I love the "Zoom~Zoom" decals on your seat! I also own a Mazda 6. If you don't mind I may stick my "Zoom~Zoom" decal on my solo cowl!

·
Registered
266 Posts
true... :pimp:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts