Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
I believe the miles this was a very rare bike witha very high price tag (26K) and the performance was very bad. Most 600s even back then could spank it. Many were bought for show up on a stand and rarely ridden. I have never seen one on the road.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
RRpilot said:
I believe the miles this was a very rare bike witha very high price tag (26K) and the performance was very bad. Most 600s even back then could spank it. Many were bought for show up on a stand and rarely ridden. I have never seen one on the road.
When I lived in the UK I used to see two or three of them on local roads/stops.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
RRpilot said:
I also believe the miles. I know several people that own them and they all are low miles for their year. However, they all get ridden still so not nearly as low as this bike. People have purchased the Ben Bostrom Replica 998 and done similar things. Ride it once or twice and then put it up on a stand for show.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I know of a ...BRAND NEW RC45 W/ 0 miles and it's for sale. I've seen it in person many times. E-mail me and I'll send you a couple pics :D

_______RED RR_______
Vinci carbon fiber slip-on
Galfer SS lines
Tomahawk sport-black
Motul E-Tech 100% synthetic
OEM seat cowl

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
History, legacy, V4 etc...

If you are not infatuated with the bike already, you probably never will be.
The RC-51 was the first reasonably priced of the RC's.
The RC30 and RC45 have quite the cult following. Low production numbers with reasonable demand keeps the price high on these.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts