Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hearing rumors of no more RC51 this year...

Has the time finally come?

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone confirm this?

Jason

·
Registered
2003 Honda CBR 600RR
6,791 Posts
RR said:
I confirm that you post a lot.
+1, he's trying hard to get back into the top ten, keep on persevering Jason you'll get the #1 spot eventually. :D

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know... I kinda like the the bike.

I didn't know they stopped selling it in Canada last year... I guess it's time has come and gone.

RIP RC51

Jason

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RR said:
I confirm that you post a lot.
I confirm that Hayden sucks a$$ but thanks for reminding me. =]

Jason

·
I've Got A Fever
1,478 Posts
I confirm that Rossi no longer rides for Honda and is in fact, behind Hayden in points. :icon_butt :biggrin:

·
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RR said:
I confirm that Rossi no longer rides for Honda and is in fact, behind Hayden in points. :icon_butt :biggrin:
I deserve that but back to the subject.

RC51 is a nice bike and part of Honda history, I am sad to see it go but maybe it could be a doorway for a 750 with one less bike on the production line from Honda.

Jason

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
i like that bike alot, that sucks if they discontinued it

·
Registered
326 Posts
Someone on the RC51 board confirmed that it was in the 2007 lineup. But I don't think that was an "official" confirmation.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yea, every other year when i've checked on hondanews.com they have had it listed, they don't have it listed. I think they are booting out it, last year didn't they get rid of the SuperHawk?? I'm just really affraid that they decided to let it reach it's demise. How long has it gone without and update???? four or 5 years??? I really wanted and want one, but ya know i guess i'll just have to get over it. So sad. They should at least have an RC51 funeral or something right????

If not, one day lets hold a moment of silence where no posting is allowed, just for the RC....... :(

·
Registered
445 Posts
They better make a new RC something.
I just got my RC51 this past may. Maybe it's discontinuation will raise its value.
It's definitely dead. The ceasing of sales in Canada last year and the lack of an 07 info release on Honda news says to me that it's dead. That makes the superhawk, RC51, AND F4i all dead. And i just saw the 919 is in 07, all they did was change the color...
I was really hoping honda was going to replace the superhawk, rc51, 919, AND f4i, but alas. I guess the new RRs are hotness enough to tide me over. I really want to see some more Honda twins though.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts