Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
Damn, you have to pay... Thanks kinda weak! I guess if I had a 51 maybe I would join. I sure as $hit hope they make these 2-3 years from now cause I want one new.

Awesome Bike!
Jason

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well there is a reason we charge to for new members....kinda filters out the squids, dummies and posers. Its a forum for the real, mature, riding enthusiasts that wants to know the real scoop on the RC51.

I don't own the site, but am the VP. One of the funest, most rewarding and informative forums I've found on the net for its focus group. The $20 we charge is minimal and there are no banners or other BS besides the members to put up with.

You decide if its worth the $20 to you...I have yet to find anyone who has felt otherwise.

Most of the pertinent discoveroies and information are covered under the Mods section of the free area of the site.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EmDee said:
Well there is a reason we charge to for new members....kinda filters out the squids, dummies and posers. Its a forum for the real, mature, riding enthusiasts that wants to know the real scoop on the RC51.

I don't own the site, but am the VP. One of the funest, most rewarding and informative forums I've found on the net for its focus group. The $20 we charge is minimal and there are no banners or other BS besides the members to put up with.

You decide if its worth the $20 to you...I have yet to find anyone who has felt otherwise.

Most of the pertinent discoveroies and information are covered under the Mods section of the free area of the site.

I am considering a rc51 in the future and just wanted to find out as much real world knowledge as possible. Maybe i will join :confused:

·
Registered
972 Posts
jon you already movin up?

i love RC51's especially the 2004's with the race rep design. but if i would have to get another bike id deff go with another brand. im never brand loyal.

if anything id love to move up into a MV Agusta F4 750-S

i dont know much about this bike but i do know it looks damn good, it cost a ton of money, and best of all its not a DUCK!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
em2b96p said:
jon you already movin up?

i love RC51's especially the 2004's with the race rep design. but if i would have to get another bike id deff go with another brand. im never brand loyal.

if anything id love to move up into a MV Agusta F4 750-S

i dont know much about this bike but i do know it looks damn good, it cost a ton of money, and best of all its not a DUCK!!
Nah, I am going to keep the rr for aleast another year. I just like to do alot of research on things before i consider them.

And yes the augusta's are badass. They now have a 1000 :eek:

I know a guy who has one so, maybe one of these days he'll ride with us . He's a pretty cool dude. :cool:

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
F4 is like 30g or more... Good luck with that one.

Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts