Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first I have to get the RC51, but this is good for drool factor imageine the new black RC51 with these and carbon cans on the end:

The company that makes them (ARCfabrication.com) has slip ons and full exhaust, slip ons produce plenty of power with these bikes. Also they have tails kits u can buy to wire up LED stop lights and blinkers all flush in to the bodywork, looks pretty cool, also, differant cans and materials (Stainless, CF, Titanium):

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
THAT is frickin sweet!!!!! the 2 things that i hate about the RC51 is the headlights (too big = gay) and that ugly side exaust. i can imagine that black with CF cans, it makes me horny just thinking of how it would sound!!!!

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
They don't look that bad when they are high mounted (high mount Sato cans look freakin sexy, espeically in CF).

With the way honda is getting mixxed in with the 1k and .6k bike wars I bet this is the last RC designated bike for a long arse time. Plus I love vtwins and all the talk of the rc51 has really got the ol vtwin juices flowing... Undertail makes the bike all new in my opinion.

Anyone got any photochopping skillful out there?:

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Wow, that looks much better with the undertail exhaust.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah... black swingarm, clutch case and stator cover with a undertail CF canned setup like that? Titanium slip on would still kill a crapload of wieght and those cans should be to heavy anyway.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I think the worse thing about the rc51 is how the taillight looks, it looks old to me.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I do like the rc, but how about this light setup for the new 07 600RR??? Would definitely cure the mudflap taillight problem.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
thats a good idea! that was the first thing to catch my eye in that pic was the sweet way they re-integrated the tailight and blinkers into the bike! now, inly if you could mod the headlights so that they werent so hideous......

·
Registered
912 Posts
I dont know...

I like the side cans on the RC-51. Modding them to run undertail style kind of kills some of the appeal to me.

as for the lights, I agree. I also think it is how the bike comes with "a painted number plate" on the front end, if anyone knows what I'm talking about. One sick mod. ive seen is people converting the bike to only have one HID headlight, and covering up the other. I think it looks really cool.

as for the undertail, I agree. Factory looks too old. But there are a lot of aftermarket undertails out there

·
Registered
268 Posts
love the rc

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Forgot about the one headlight conversion, its pretty sick, seen it in person myself. Just noticed this:

U canadians, for some beady eye muthers produce some crazy bikes ;P.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
nice looking RC, don't know if I would get another one though.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I love RC's. The only thing i dont care for is the dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How could u not like dual exhaust? Besides, vtwins make more power from a 2-1-2 setup anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts