• Indy 2010

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm pretty much given up on my idea of getting out the Navy and going to college when all the security companies turned me down on job apps because I'm over qualified. :retard: WTF I'm more qualified than those idiots they have working for them now.

So I want to re-enlist back in the states so I can have family and friends there. I have two possible places I'd like to re-enlist.

Busch Stadium in St. Louis (my home town)
or
Indy 2010

Pros and cons of each are:

Busch Stadium Pros;
My family will be there and maybe a couple DotNet members. My uncle can re enlist me. I can see a baseball game.

Cons: my family will be there so I can't get drunk at the game.

Indy pros:
Its Indy. Motorcycle racing is awesome. DotNet whores will be there drunk.

Cons:
Family probably wont be there. No clue who will be doing my re enlistment. Phat will probably try and rape me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I say go for Indy. I was going to re enlist when i was coming to the end of my enlistment in the navy but they sent my request out right before we went on station, So us being in emcom we didnt see the approval till later and by then we were leaving spain and leaving the tax free zone. They boned me out of alotta money so i decided to get out. But goodluck man.

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No money out there now for re enlisting. So I'm going to go for dog handler school.

·
Registered
13 Posts
do it at the stadium. Family first. You can get drunk after they leave, or who really cares if you get drunk with them there....you are re-enlisting, better to be drunk around family who can make sure you get back home ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts